WE ARE LOOKING FOR DRIVERS!
Looking for a part-time job? Do you have weekends available?
Join our Team!
At the Elk Grove Food Bank, our mission is “To provide essential resources to overcome the many faces of hunger and human need” and we are proud to make a real difference in the community. If you’d like to do something that matters, keep reading! The Elk Grove Food Bank Services is responding to increasing hunger in our community by providing food to those who need it most.
Our goal: to touch the lives of those in need. If you’re looking to sink your teeth into something real, consider the following:
- Valid California driver’s license
- A clean DMV history – a recent print out/history must be provided
- Proof of automobile insurance
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or GED required
- Reliability / Dependability
- Great customer service
- Ability to organize and plan time efficiently
- Demonstrate quality work through accuracy and thoroughness
- A sense for safety and security
The Elk Grove Food Bank is proud to celebrate and exercise inclusion and equal opportunities in all aspects of our organization’s structure. We look forward to hearing from you soon!