The Emergency Food Program provides a three-day food supply to families and individuals (including USDA commodities and fresh produce when available). Clients can receive emergency food once each calendar month.
Who is Eligible?
- Residents of zip codes 95624, 95757, 95758, 95759, 95828, 95829, 95683, 95693 and the homeless
- Residents of zip code 95828 are served at our Mobile Pantry at Impact Church. Click here for more information.
How Do I Apply?
- Provide a valid photo ID for adults (current drivers license or passport)
- Provide a valid ID for children under 18 years of age and in their household (birth certificate, medical insurance card, government ID card, current student ID card with photo, Social Security cards are not accepted)
- Provide proof of residency: PG&E or SMUD bills only
Elk Grove Food Bank Services
9820 Dino Drive, Suite 140
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Food Distribution and Hours:
Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Summer Heat Hours:
During extreme heat conditions food distribution operations will close at 12:30 p.m. We consider a forecast of 105oF extreme heat.
Please call 916-685-8453 for summer afternoon hours.
Donation Receiving Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.