The Senior Brown Bag program provides assistance to low-income seniors that are 60 years of age and over living on less than $1,354 per month throughout Elk Grove. We are able to provide items such as canned fruits and vegetables, rice and pastas, canned meats and hearty soups as well as fresh produce, fresh fruits and vegetables, bread, and dairy items upon request. The types of food distributed vary depending on the season, and availability.
Program Eligibility is based on the following criteria:
- Seniors age 60 and over.
- Residents of Elk Grove.
- Income levels:
How Do I Apply?
- Applications are available at Elk Grove Food Bank Services
- Call us at (916) 685-8453 and an application will be mailed to you.
|Elk Grove Food Bank Services||9820 Dino Drive, Suite 140
Elk Grove, CA 95624
10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
|Seasons at Laguna Ridge
|7301 Bilby Road
Elk Grove, CA 95757
9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
|3227 Renwick Avenue
Elk Grove, CA 95758
9:15 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Bags of food must be picked up on the distribution day, during the distribution time – bags cannot be held.
- Home delivery is available to those who are homebound.
- Please contact us at (916) 685-8453, if you are not available on distribution day.
Kaiser Permanente has made our Distribution Sites possible with a grant. The funding is critical in serving our vulnerable senior population.