Support Works offers programs designed to help individuals improve their current situation by providing job readiness and life skill classes to move toward self-sufficiency and financial independence.
Job Readiness Referral Services
- Resume Writing
- Job Listings
- Interview Skills
- On-line Job Search
- Dressing for Success
- Creative Resourcing
- Financial Issues
- Nutrition and Cooking on a Budget
- CalFresh Application Assistance
- Available for individual assistance with resources and referrals for financial, physical and emotional well-being
- Specializing in resources for seniors and the homeless.
- Monday thru Friday 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
Sacramento Self-Help Housing Referrals
Local Resource Events
- SMUD Information Event about Residential Assistance Wednesday, October 26th
Services Provided By:
Elk Grove Food Bank Services
9820 Dino Drive, Suite 140
Elk Grove, CA 95624