Support Works offers programs designed to help individuals improve their current situation by providing job readiness and life skill classes to move toward self-sufficiency and financial independence.
- Resume Writing
- Job Listings
- Interview Skills
- On-line Job Search
- Dressing for Success
- Creative Resourcing
- Financial Issues
- Nutrition and Cooking on a Budget
- Available for individual assistance with resources and referrals for financial, physical and emotional well-being
- Specializing in resources for seniors and the homeless.
- Monday thru Friday 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
GED Preparation & ESL Class (Distant Learning Classes)
- General Education Diploma (GED) Preparation class
- English as a Second Language (ESL) class
- Provided by Elk Grove Adult & Community Education
- Tuition and material fees: ESL - $25, GED Preparation - $50
- Food Bank clients may qualify for a fee waiver.
- Fridays: 10:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. No Appointment Necessary
Public Health Nurse
- Fridays, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- No Appointment Necessary
Sacramento Self-Help Housing
- Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
- Not available on the first Wednesday of the month
Services Provided By:
Elk Grove Food Bank Services
9820 Dino Drive, Suite 140
Elk Grove, CA 95624