We Need Volunteers!
Volunteer duties include, but are not limited to: sorting food, courtesy clerk (which requires lifting boxes of food), client check in, sorting clothes & distributing clothes. Hours for volunteering are: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM – noon.
For more information on volunteering, please call (916) 685-8453 or email our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
The work of Elk Grove Food Bank Services would not be complete without the contributions of its nearly 400 volunteers who work side-by-side with employees everyday to create a positive environment for clients. Every client is treated with Dignity, Respect and a Serving of Hope! Whether you’re a student, a full or part-time worker, or retired, there are many ways that you can assist the Elk Grove Food Bank Services …and your community. Even if you only have a couple of hours a month, we are grateful for your help! If you are asking how you can help – here are a few suggestions. Your help and energy is always welcome.
- Donate food.
- Drop off donations at EGFBS.
- Our Facility is located at 9820 Dino Drive, Suite 140, Elk Grove, CA 95624.
- Donations are accepted Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sort food and clothing.
- Assist with food distribution at Elk Grove Food Bank or its mobile programs.
- Pick up food items.
- Organize a Canned Food Drive at your school, in your neighborhood, place of business, church or club.