Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering for the Elk Grove Food Bank! Our work could not be complete without the contributions of our volunteers who work side-by-side with employees everyday to create a positive environment for clients.
Please note the following restrictions and requirements:
- NO WALK INS! You must schedule your volunteer times with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Students between the ages of 10 and 13 years of age may volunteer with parental supervision or within a group and submitted EGFBS Volunteer Application (see link below).
- Students between the ages of 14 and 17 years of age may volunteer with parental consent/signature and submitted EGFBS Volunteer Application.
- Organized Group Events must be scheduled with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- EGFBS does not offer service hours for court-mandated community service.
- Volunteers may not receive services from EGFBS while volunteering.
- Clients may not volunteer until 6 months has passed since last receiving EGFBS services.
Once you have read the above restrictions and requirements, download the volunteer application by clicking here. You can also download the photo release form by clicking here.
Send your completed volunteer application (and photo release form if applicable) to email@example.com or drop it off at the Elk Grove Food Bank during our business hours.